Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a guild information page for legion/exsul/ Exsul of Burning Legion Europe
Exsul is a semi-hardcore PvE and PvP guild which formed on Burning Legion by bunch of highly active and dedicated group of hardcore players which used to raid together since start of The Burning Crusade and most of them played since the launch of World of Warcraft.
With World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Exsul focused on endgame 10 Man Progress as PvE Squad, Rated Battlegrounds, Arena as PvP Squad and Guild Achievements as Social Squad.
Exsul recruit only active players with game experience. Application Form
Exsul formed as an Endgame Progress Guild from PvE-inclined guild Doomed by Core Raiders at Cataclysm. Which has been the top ranked Alliance international guild since the start of The Burning Crusade on Burning Legion for the past years.
Exsuls experience with playing 10man as a team started with the launch of Zul'Aman and their first success in making timed run and continue with many other server firsts even despite fact 10 Man wasnt priority. Exsul never sacrificed any team member due encounter push to use specific classes.
Past 10 Man Achievement Rank:
World 54 / Eu 38 *(During focused on 25Man progress)
Halion Heroic -Jul 2, 2010 00:40- World: 83 Eu: 63
The Twilight Zone Eu: 80
The Undying Eu: 81
Herald of the Titans
Heroic Earth, Wind and Fire
Glory of the Raider
You Don't Have An Eternity
Alone in the Darkness Eu: 74
He Feeds On Your Tears
Server Third: A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity
Exsul done every kind of PvE achivment on time, include non-meta: Shadowdodger, Shocking! Supermassive, If Looks Could Kill, The Traitor King and many others.
Exsul players past 25 man progress:
Gruul the Dragonkiller World: 41
Lady Vashj World: 98
Server First: Glory of the Raider
Server First: The Immortal
More detail can be found at Wowprogress, Guildox, Armory under old Guild name Doomed.
Exsul officers wished to create a guild with several level of progress ideas and game-play opportunities. While creating project, one of priority was offering to the players oldshool atmosphere in highly activite hardcore guild.
Exsul built from 2 parts - PvE and PvP. Both parts have their own rules and Leadership. Exsul PvP squad formed by high rated, old Burning Legion PvPers and PvE squad formed by small teams as full 10 Man packs -under common banner- with their own in-team rules, leadership and chat channel.
Weekly Raid Schedule Edit
A: %100 Att up to 6-7 day late hour raiding: 18.45-01.00 Progress Rush Team -Progress Teams-
B: %90 Att up to 4-5 day standard hour raiding: 19.00-23.00 Raider Team, Late Night Team -Stable raiding teams-
C: Spontane Att up to 2-3 day: 19.00-23.00 Semi-Raider, Reserve, and Weekend Team -Flexible teams-. D: Full Pack PvE Teams with their own in-team leadership, rules and raiding schelude Fire of Dune Team, Phat Banana Team
E: Full Pack PvP Teams with their own in-team leadership, rules and premade schelude -Not related with Guild Managment-
Guild Progress Edit
- Bastion of Twilight Heroic 2/5
- Blackwing Descent Heroic 5/6
- Throne of the Four Winds Heroic 2/2 - cleared
- Normal Mode: 12/12 - cleared
- Icecrown Citadel Heroic - cleared
- Trial of the Grand Crusader - cleared
- Ulduar Heroic - cleared
- Obsidian Sanctum Heroic - cleared
- Eye of Eternity - cleared
- Naxxramas Heroic - cleared
- Eye of Eternity Heroic - cleared
- Onyxia's Lair - cleared
- Sunwell Plateau - lvl 70 cleared
- Zul'Aman - cleared
- Black Temple - cleared
- Hyjal Summit - cleared
- Tempest Keep - cleared
- Serpentshrine Cavern - cleared
- Magtheridon's Lair - cleared
- Gruul's Lair - cleared
- Karazhan - cleared World of Warcraft
- Naxxramas - lvl 60 cleared up to Sapphiron
- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - cleared
- Blackwing Lair - cleared
- Molten Core - cleared
- Onyxia's Lair - cleared
- Zul'Gurub - cleared
Guild Feats of Strength Edit
Guild Achievements Edit
Guild Perks Edit
Guild Rewards Edit
Guild Information Edit
Guild Name: Exsul
Server: Burning Legion -EU- PVP
Guild Type: - Hardcore - Endgame PVE 10 Man Guild + Hardcore PVP activity
Current PvE Status: 12/12 N - 9/13 H
Progress Raid Schedule: Up to 7 days: 18.45-01.00
On Farm Status: 1-3 days
Guild URL: http://exsul.wowstead.com/
Guild created on: 03.10.2010
Guild Goal: Clearing content before it gets nerfed as server first.
RP Policy: N/A
Leading and Managment: Team Work
Contacts PvE: Nykhaos Hatred Dhakar Colander Nimh
Contacts PvP: Xanise Grzmocik
10 man Teams by Attendence and Progress Type:
A: Progress Rush Team
B: Raider Team, Late Night Team
C: Semi-Raider Team, Reserve Team, Social Team, Weekend Team
D: Full 10man pack teams with their own leadership, rules and raiding schelude
E: Full PvP teams with their own leadership, rules and premade schelude
Raid Slots: Minimum rotation
Rated Battleground Premades: +
Arena Teams: +
World PvP Activity: +
How to join: Vouch/vote by Core Members
Trial period: Up to 1 month.
Loot Type: Roll
Ventrilo and Mic: Required
Rank Description Edit
- Guild Master: N/A
- Core: Managment and Project Team
- Team Leader: PvE and PvP Team Leaders with Officer chat and recruitment access for manage their own team.
- Veteran: Old, well known, trustable players with their attendence, dedication, extra efford, high activity and strong connection with guild.
- Raider: Stable raiders which are currently actively playing at specific teams.
- PvP: Old, well known, high rating/title PvP players which are recruiting only by PvP Team Leaders and strong PvP player vouchs.
- Social: Old well known but currently inactive PvE and PvP players OR deadly active achivement monsters which are working on Guild Achivements.
- Alt: Active players proper played active alts OR profession alts for Guild Achivements
- Trial: Active PvE and PvP trials which need to prove them self before get their Member promote OR personal reserves which will remove at some point if they cant build visible relation with Guild by joining Guild Activities. -Recomended: Use your trial period smartly-
- MuteQQ: -No access to guild chat-
Player Note Description Edit
- -PR- Progress Rush Team Player
- -P- Progress Team Player
- -R- Raider Team Player
- -LN- Late Night Raiding Team Player
- -SR- Semi Raider Team Player
- -FoD- Fire of Dune Team Player
- -PB- Phat Banana Team Player
- -Rbg- Rated Battleground Premade Team Player
- -Ar- Arena Player Unasigned Players:
- -Re- Reserve
- -S- Social
- -C- Farmer
- -A- Alt
- -PvpE- Semi pve+pvp
Player Rotations and Genaral Rules Edit
- Each type of team can use only related player pool.Progress Rush Team able to use AB type player pool during Progress with giving own equal role player to related team -if encounter require specific class set up- for bring First Kill to the Guild.
After server/first kill, all teams open to flexible rotations if players wish.
- Players -which assigned to one of specific A,B,C or D type team- can not be invited/join other raids randomly, without get confirmation from related Team Leaders.
- Each team have their own Raiding Schelude. Team Leaders responsible from announce raids and inform team members at Calendar or Forum. Players -which didnt state their status- will lose their priority on raid spot over stated one. No excuse accepted.Players which fail to follow/use these tools will be removed from related player pool and replaced for future weeks.
- Any player -which stated will join raid or didnt state anything and- fail to come online at seted raid hour or go offline before raid end without inform Team Leader earlier will be removed from related player pool and replaced for future weeks.Players have to add their contacts and get their Team Leaders contact info. No 'next day excuses' accepted.
- Team Leaders responsible from team only recruitments with using their guild invite permission.Every offical 10man raid have to form from minimum 8 Guild Member. Feel free to suggest invite players or change guild.
- Team Leaders responsible from make fair rotation between assigned team players only if players has %100 attendence.If you cant cope seted 'team raiding schelude' this means you are in more hardcore team than you are able to play. Inform guild managment for change your team.Recomended: Post daily raid SS or WOL report for keep your own teams attendence archive.
- Team members have to come raids with tacticaly prepared and use consumables with following Team Leaders orders. Any player who fail on these during progres, will be replaced by Team Leaders desicion.
- If team has been seted for specific instance/boss by PvE Managment, target cant be changed/passed randomly without inform Nykhaos or Hatred. A,B and D type teams will have seted specific intance/boss till heroic first clear.
- Each team has their own Loot Rules. Team Leaders responsible from give info about Team Rules to newly joined players at the start of raid.BoE items will Raid Roll or stocked at Guild Bank by Team Leaders own desicion. Team members free to check guild bank logs and inform guild managment if anything wrong.
- If you have any problem, contact with your Team Leaders first. If you cant solve issue with them then contact with Cores. Any player who skip Team Leader step or written Rules, will be ignored by cores during Progress.
Team Leaders and Genaral Rules Edit
- A Rush Progress Team: Team Work - up to 7 days
- B Raider Team: Mephalla - 5 days
- B Late Hour Team: Keepmovinn - 4 days
- C Semi-Raider Team: Xaal - 3 days
- D Other PvE Team: FoD - Kanrei 4 days
- D Other PvE Team: Phat Banana - Joanne 4 days
- E Rated Battleground Team: Grzmocik -Not related with pve managment -
- E Arena Team: Xanise -Not related with pve managment-
Everything open to change since Exsul never stop recruiting. Any player who show better/weaker performance/attendence can move to another team during progres. (which will fit best to team and player)
Teams seted with putting player attendence, reliability, raiding hour limits and organising+leading abilities at first place.
Teams can raid more then seted days/hours IF team up to it. During progress AB type teams can NOT raid less then seted days. Stable raiding and %100 attendence must.
C type teams can upgrade to B type team after show min 4 days stable progressive performance. Any team which has problem with stable raiding can merge with other team by guild managments desicion.
Each AB teams one of Leader will have Recruitment Permission, Officer Forum/Chat Guild Event creation and Google Wave Project page access for make communication and organisation easier.
All Team Leaders have to add their sms and msn to contact topic at forum.
Reminder: At 10man raiding everything depends to be a 'Team'. Team Leaders have required tools for work on it. When expansion hit every team leader alone at keeping team ready and stable. During progress (up to last boss first kill) team leaders wont get any help from other team leaders.
For first week who ever hit max lvl earlier will gain spot at first week mixed raids.
- Players who fail to lvl up to max lvl at first week will lose their team slot priority and may demote to social/trial rank, up to guild kick at future weeks.
- Teams responsible from share encounter tactic information with other teams at forum with links, WoL logs and own made movies. Progress Planning
- Every team -which cleared all encounter on normal mode- will be assigned to a specific unkilled boss (by other teams/guild) for heroic difficulty at their next reset. * Bosses will be grouped as pack which are close in diffuculty.
- Every team will be assigned to one target which suits them best for given moment after team lead and pve managment discuss on it.
- Every team -after killing their priority boss- will be free to pick one unassigned boss from pack of bosses till all bosses dead at that pack.
- After all bosses are defeated by guild at the first pack every team will be free to clear already killed ones
- Picked boss wont be killed on normal mode randomly till the very last days of reset -without inform other teams-. (since other teams trusting that will be down by specific team with skiping/leaving it to that team) There are 3 instance if team cant go assigned boss for that day due set up.
- If asigned boss is killed at current reset, team might decide use rest of the week to practise on already defeated boss, also if any team has problem with asigned boss, Team leader and Cores will discuss on changing assigments or putting additional team to that boss
Guild Invite and Promote Rules
PvP players totaly different department and pvp rank only for known high rated pvp title owner experienced pure pvp players. PvE Team leaders will keep their recruitments as trial/raider rank and they do not make any PvP recruitment without ask for it to PvP Team Leaders.
Team Leaders will use these methods and rules during Team Only Recruitments:
- Creating Post at related Sites:
- Checking Looking For Guild Sites:
- Informing Guild Officers for update recruitment status on related areas with admin rights
Guild Message Of The Day
- Informing guild members with using Guild Chat and Guild Announcement
- Informing other Team Leaders, own Team Members and contacts on servers other guilds.
Any kind of Trade Chanel advertisement/recruitment not allowed with using Exsul name.
Team leaders will keep language English during all kind of Public advertisement/recruitment since Exsul International guild and want known as International Guild.
Officers (Cores) Edit
Hatred -Raid Leader-
Guild Managment Departments Edit
- Recruitment Team: Hatred Nykhaos
Plans recruitment and collects information about player/team. Teams Leaders and Cores discuss on gathered information.
- Progress Planner Team: Hatred Nimh Nykhaos Colander Skippler Elementz Kanrei
Plans and leads 'which team will progress on which boss with priority or which boss should killed normal mode to access more rank rewarding one faster' kind of critical desicions.
Progress Rush Team: Harder Bosses
Separete Team: Medium Bosses
Raider Team: Farm Bosses
Semi-Raider Team: PvE achievements on Normal Mode
Social Team: Non raiding PvE achievements and guild achivments
- Encounter Pre Tactic Team: Nimh Dartu Colander Hatred Skippler Elementz Kanrei
Makes research and create pre-tactics for guild. After testing end on boss will discuss on sources -combat report and movie- for assist other teams and analize encounter for improve tactic
- Guild Achievement Management Team: Colander Hatred
research, planning and organizing fast guild lvling
- Player Performance Check: Hatred Nykhaos Colander
Discussion about players performance for improve progress.
- Teams, Roster and Player Rotation: Hatred Nykhaos
Plans raid rotations and improves roster
- Member Related Issues: Nykhaos Colander Hatred
informs / solves member related issues
Managment Related Issues Hatred Nimh Dartu Nykhaos Colander Dhakar Skippler Elementz
Discusses and improves any weak/wrong/broken part of management departmant
- Future Plans: Hatred Nimh Nykhaos Colander Elementz Kanrei
Plans incoming encounter preperation
- Forum Managment: Reptile, Nimh
Forum related issues and suggestions
- Site Design: Nimh Reptile Skibbu
site related issues, ideas and suggestions. Also archiving data, taking back up.
- Dkp / Attendence Record: Nimh
Archives attendence history and WoL logs
- Advertisement: Hatred, Nimh, Nykhaos
Creates guild space at related areas and keeps guild progress updated on them.
- Organization: Nykhaos Hatred
Will keep seperete parts together in work as planed.
- Guild Bank Managment: Hatred
Organizes mats for progress and guild achivment -without buying rice with members gold-.
Cores will use / follow:
Daily News! section for inform others about guild management / ingame related news
To do List section for add guild management / ingame related to DOs
Eureka! section for share guild management / ingame related ideas
Guild Recruitment Edit
Exsul Recruiting PR: Paladin (Prot/Retri) Priest (3 Spec)
R: Hunter DK Warr
FoD: Priest (2 Spec)
LN: Holy Paladin Resto Druid
Progress: Hunter Lock
PvP: skilled and experienced with lvl 60 PvP rank or Arena Title or 2.4k+ Arena Rating pure PvP Healers
-Open Slot- skilled and experienced players
- E type Team Recruitments -OPEN- for only well known PvP players with title
- D type Team Recruitments: -CLOSED- for small dedicated guilds as 10man full pack team
- C type Team recruitments: -CLOSED- for classes which are not in list
- A-B type Team recruitments: Even recruitment status -CLOSED- for your class/spec we have open slot for endgame experienced skilled players If you meet our requirements and you are currently looking for a new international PvE / PvP inclined guild for Cataclysm, feel free to Apply!
Please do not whisper to guild officers about your application status without we ask for it.
For more information:
Decent experience for raiding
PvE min: Wotlk Hard modes (level 60/70 raiding experience will be huge bonus)
PvP: High PvP experience and activity, rating. (Old PvP titles will be huge bonus)
Stable and reliable raid attendence. (Being able to cope with one of the raiding schedule mentioned below)
10 man Teams by Attendence and Progress Type:
A Progres Rush, Progres / B Raider, Late Night / C Semi-Raider, Weekend / D Full pack 10man Team / E PvP Department
A %100 Attendance Endgame: Progress Rush Team, Progress Team
During Progress 7 days up to late hours.
On farm 1-3 days up to 23.00
These teams for endgame hardcore pve players with no time limit.
Rotations will be done by putting fast progress idea to first place at
This doesnt mean we will balance every 10 man team. No requests allowed.
B %90 Attendance Farm: Raider Team, Late Night Team
During Progress 4 days till 00.00.
On farm 1 day up to 23.00
These teams for limited time oldshool pve and pvp players. Leaded by seted organisers with a raiding schelude.
C Spontane Attendance: Social Team, Weekend Team Flexible teams.
They are related with guild managment as our 'semi' parts. Achivment and Gdkp runs enter under this group also.
D Full pack 10man Teams -Not related with guild managment-
These teams will have their own leadership, rules and raiding schelude. They share guild achivements with us under same guild tag.
E PvP Department - Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, World PvP -Not related with PvE department-
PvP players -if they wish- able to join Semi-PvE activities under PvPE Teams
• Attendance: %100 stable and reliable raid attendance (being able to cope with one of the raiding schedules).
• Gear: Proper gear/spec/gem/enc/glyph for raiding on hard modes or high rating arena/rated battleground.
• Extensive knowledge of your class and in-game mechanics and being able to use your knowledge with your skills.
• Being tacticaly well prepared for every raid, bringing a lot of consumables and using them.
• Able to use and speak on Ventrilo.
• Stable connection (disconnects will not be tolerated).
• Showing you care your char but also being Team Player.
• Discipline, motivation and dedication during progress.
• And last, but not least: knowing how to have fun and enjoy the game.
Basically, we're looking for long-term members sharing our views on end-game raiding. If your goal ingame is to raid with high skilled and dedicated players, here we have guild for you!
Apply only if you are active dedicated player with full PvE / PvP experience
Exceptions: If you are well known old player at server which gave a break during WOTLK and you are planning to play active PvE or PvP with Cataclysm you have a chance to get invite still.
About PvE Players
High endgame PvE experience, activity and achievements (level 60, 70 raiding experience and level 80 hard mode experience will be a huge bonus).Min 5/12 Heroic mode experience on current encounter, min 10 Man Normal mode gear with latest gems and enchants
About Tanks -CLOSED-
Here is a hard trial test period waiting for you.We are waiting from you to have end game gear experience skill and in addition - fast adaptation, good coordination with our tanks. So if you aren't a team player don't bother.
About Healers -OPEN-
You should play your off spec as good as healer.
About DPSers -CLOSED-
Since we have too many at the moment basically you need to show that u can beat our dpsers with your knowledge, survivebility and skill. Do not apply without WWS report.
About PvP Players
If you have a strong PvP voucher, you can bring your PvP team together with you.
High endgame PvP experience, activity and rating (old PvP titles will be a huge bonus).
Min: 2000+ Battleground Rating or 2400+ Arena Rating or strong PvP voucher
Reserve spot open for only well known old BL players
Social spot open for only vouched achievement hores
Cross Realm Applications
Do not apply without detailed WWS/WMO report
Be extremely honest about following assets for your application:
Connection / Playability Being able to use mic Experience / Skill Played / Play times In game goals
1. Personal information (name, email, age, gender, location, playing times):
2. Character information (class, spec, professions):
3. Include number of days played on this character (/played):
4. Link your armory profile. Explain your talent choices. Comment on your gear/gems/enchants/glyphs choices:
5. Link WWS, World of Logs or WowMeterOnline reports with examples of your performance:
6. Provide screenshot of your user interface, preferably in a raid environment:
7. Write about key bindings and macros you are using:
8. Previous PvE and PvP experience:
9. Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
10. If you have any alts that you are able to raid with, show us their armory links and write any other relevant information about them:
11. Why do you want to join Exsul? Why should we pick you?
12. Computer specifications, type of internet connection:
13. Is there anyone in Exsul who can vouch for you?
14. Is there anything else you would like to add?